Information for Current Graduate Students



Graduate Division Forms: Applications for Candidacy, Qualifying Exam, Filing Fee; Request for Change in Higher Degree Committee; Library Permission Form; Fellowship Applications.

Office of the Registrar Forms: Late Enrollment/Registration, Remove an Incomplete Grade; Diploma Request Form; Transcript Information; Graduate Petition for Change of Major or Degree Goal; Application for Readmission; Residency Information.

UC Doctoral Program Statistics