How can I study Computer Science at Berkeley if I already have an undergraduate degree?

Applicants who have already earned a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university cannot apply for undergraduate admission to either the College of Engineering or the College of Letters and Science

One option is to enter the field of Computer Science at the graduate level. Once you complete the necessary technical background in mathematics and computer science, it is possible to apply directly to the UC Berkeley graduate program in Computer Science.  See  Recommended Coursework for Applying to the Graduate Degree Programs.

If you have questions about your candidacy for one of our graduate programs, please contact