Graduate Student Visit Days
Congratulations for your admittance into the EECS graduate programs! We look forward to getting to know you and introducing you to some of the many exciting experiences available at Berkeley.
2024 Visit Days
Berkeley EECS Visit Days are scheduled for March 10-11, 2024. New admits will receive information directly via email.
Travel Expense Information
The EECS Department will provide up to $500 USD to defray your travel costs to and from the UC Berkeley Visit Days. If you are attending EECS Visit Days with someone who has also been invited, please be aware that each person must purchase their own plane ticket. The name on the receipts and travel itinerary must match the name of the traveler. The funds to defray your travel costs will be issued in the form of an electronic payment after the completion of your visit to UC Berkeley.
To be eligible to receive the funds, you must complete all three items no later than March 31, 2024. Items submitted after this date or incomplete documents will not be accepted or considered for payment.
- Email your travel itinerary to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Note there is no letter “s” at the end of “day” in this email address.)
- This is only required if you travel by airplane, train, or bus.
- Submit the Hyperwallet Electronic Payment Information form by March 29, 2024.
- Please make note of your responses in this form, as this information will be used to create an electronic payment account, which you will use to access your funds.
- Check-in to Visit Days on Sunday morning, March 10, 2024.
NOTE: If you have already arranged with your potential faculty advisor at Berkeley to come at a different time from the official Visit Days dates of March 10 and 11, you will need to complete step 3 of the instructions above by signing a Visit Days check-in sheet when you arrive. Your signature is required at check-in to make the travel offset payment to you. Please contact Glenna Anton (email@example.com) for details.
For any questions related to Visit Days travel expenses, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. (Note there is no letter “s” at the end of “day” in this email address.)