M.S. Degree Checklist
As you are completing your Master’s degree, here are some questions to consider. If you’re not certain that the answer to all of these is “yes,” please go and talk to Michael Sun in 205 Cory.
- Have you found a Research Advisor and notified Michael Sun?
- Have you completed 24+ units of coursework?
- Have you obtained academic residency?
- Have you advanced to M.S. Candidacy?
- Have you filed your Plan I thesis with Graduate Division or Plan II project with the EECS Graduate Office?
- Have you completed the EECS Exit Survey (if M.S. is your final degree)?
You should check to make sure that you receive grades for all required courses. Missed deadlines or bureaucratic snafus may lead to a delay in your receiving your degree.
MS Graduation Checklist (pdf)